I have programmed various computers since I was 8 years old, including BASIC on the Sinclair ZX81 and the BBC Model B, then STOS BASIC on the Atari ST.
At university I learned structured programming, object orientation and other wonderful things, on UNIX, Mac and Windows machines, including languages such as C, C++ and Modula 2. I graduated with a final year project connecting an Oracle database to a web form via a compiled C program, in the mid 1990s.
Since then I've been a web developer of one sort or another, most recently working in a LAMP stack with a jQuery front end.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '18 at 9:04
- Movies & TV 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 923 923 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 733 733 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 479 479 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- EOS.IO 395 395 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 What kind of performance can I expect from using a Raspberry Pi as a webserver?
- 36 Was Luke turning into a Sith?
- 25 Am I only missing nudity and violence?
- 14 Which episodes of Twin Peaks mention the concept of 'tulpa'?
- 11 Did Adam Sandler name the film 'Little Nicky' after the character in Twin Peaks?
- 11 Are Teletubbies prisoners?
- 10 Why is Slaanesh so young compared to the other Chaos Gods?
- View more network posts →