Featured on Meta
- Who or what determines if a curse is valid or not?
- Is encryption still applied if you ignore the SSL certificate warning for self-signed certs?
- May I use a railway velocipede on actively-used British railways?
- What could make large expeditions ineffective for exploring territory full of dangers and valuable resources?
- How can I help our ranger feel special about her beast companion?
- Who would use the word "manky"?
- Don't individual signal sources affect each other when using a summing amplifier?
- Difference between class and struct in with regards to padding and inheritance
- Locked-up DOS computer beeped on keypress. What mechanism caused that?
- Why are there few or no black super GMs?
- "This used to be my phone number"
- What is a Romeo Word™?
- Wait or be waiting?
- Why aren't there any women super GMs?
- What's a German word for »Sandbagger«?
- Which modern firearm should a time traveler bring to be easily reproducible for a historic civilization?
- We get more abuse than anyone else
- Queuing by the event horizon
- Multiple BIT datatype columns in the same table
- How to tell readers that I know my story is factually incorrect?
- Why do jet engines sound louder on the ground than inside the aircraft?
- Why did my "seldom" get corrected?
- Why do space operations use "nominal" to mean "working correctly"?
- Can I use a 3 pin kettle power lead instead of a 2 pin kettle power lead